Who are we looking for?
Someone with a full stack skillset that looks something like this:
|Skill / Stack||Years of Experience|
React Native (ideally expo.js)
Bonus Points: Firebase, SWR Hooks, Web3
What are the role expectations?
|Expected Outcomes||Ways of Working|
Any 40 hrs/week you prefer
Light on meetings, heavy on code
Solo or pair programming — we have people on the team who enjoy both styles
Documentation, Github Issues and Daily standup meetings
End-to-end accountability from docs to development to deployment — functionality is owned by our engineers (not a QA team)
What kinds of behaviors do we value?
- Quick learning
- Logical analysis
- Strategic thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Standard setting
- Full of integrity
- Calm under pressure
- Following through
- Attention to detail
- Passion for life
- Takes initiative
- Flexible / Adaptable
- Good Listening
- Open to criticism and others' ideas
- Written / Oral communcation
- Team Collaborator
- Accountable (including holding others)
Why work with us?
We are all software engineers and builders at heart, so even our senior leadership team is transparent and realistic when it comes to goals and expectations.
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options across our entire portfolio of startups (with a 10-year exercise window)
- Personal coaching and mentorship by the CEO/CTO
- Unique responsibilities and experiences unlike any other startup (because we're a startup of startups)
- An awesome team of smart, empathetic people located all over the world
- Opportunities to build your own team as we grow
How to apply?
Send your resume/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org